Entrepreneur Biz Tips: How To Create A Prosperous Business
So you have a world-changing idea! And you want to create a prosperous business. Now what? Well, that depends. How powerful is your imagination? The limits of your imagination will be the limits of your success. Your ability to envision your desired outcome has a major impact on the results you will achieve.
What you can see in your mind’s eye will be what you get! Believe it. Develop it. Perfect it.
This is The Law of Prosperity at work here. Understanding the importance of envisioning where you want to go coupled with a focused plan and action is understanding The Law of Prosperity and how it functions. You can apply it to creating a prosperous business or anything else you desire. Belief in this law is documented as far back as the beginning of man.
• The caveman drew pictures on the cave wall believing that in doing so the prey they were hunting would be drawn to them.
• The Pharaohs of ancient Egypt commissioned pictures to be drawn on walls depicting the accomplishments they desired for their royal children.
• Winston Churchill’s mother during his childhood through to adulthood pictured tremendous political success for her son. Winston’s own desires were in alignment with his mother’s vision for him. In his first runs for office, even when he lost, he acted like he won. He could be heard confidently exclaiming “I don’t think they’ve heard the last of us”.
• President Franklin D. Roosevelt (FDR), the only president elected four times, had Louis Powell in his corner. Today, Powell’s role would be that of a Business and Personal Coach. Powell began calling Roosevelt, Mr. President, 20 years before it happened. In 1929, at the age of 39, FDR was stricken with poliomyelitis resulting in total paralysis of both legs and hips. Did he quit? No! In fact, Roosevelt calls this his turning point, a blessing in disguise, recognizing he had strength he never knew he had. At the same time, Mrs. Roosevelt requested Powell move in to their house. Together they began speaking success to FDR and picturing it with him on a daily basis.
• Napoleon Bonaparte was a French military and political leader during the latter stages of the French Revolution. His military prowess, at one time, was legendary. His method? He used a map with flags that represented the areas he would conquer long before they happened. He even dictated on paper the blunders the opposing army would make, in great detail, and coincidentally, they would come to pass.
While the above examples are diverse, applying The Law of Prosperity to Creating a Prosperous Business is essentially the same: The power of the mind to picture the desired outcomes instills hope and belief and ultimately mental acceptance of the desired outcome, which can speed results.
The bigger the business result the more time it will take to manifest – so don’t become impatient. Some things you can do to strengthen your picturing ability:
1. Mindful meditation envisioning your goals (several times a week)
2. Write it out in detail (the act of writing seems to boost the result)
3. Speak it out loud as if it is already accomplished (affirmations)
4. Expect it to manifest
5. Don’t tell everyone (that diminishes the energy required to manifest)
Don’t wait to make these changes. Make a commitment to yourself and take action today!